Monday, July 14, 2014

Day Two


Breakfast:  If it counts, I took two Advil when I woke up and ate almonds at 1pm.  I do celebrate that I drank 20 ounces of water by 1pm! 

Lunch:  Surprisingly, eggs aren't that bad when you don't eat them for breakfast. I fried two eggs in GHEE and warmed up a left over porkchop. I had almonds as a fat, but I failed at veggies. 

Dinner:  I made a huge batch of the Prairie Dust seasoning and used some to grill two porkchops. I roasted some broccoli and green beans and also practiced sautéing green beans for Rusty. I had 1/2 of a deviled egg and almonds. I drank another 20 oz of water. 
Snacks:  Almonds and grapes. 

Burn:  I did the warm up with the team and conditioned at the end. 7 suicide sprints, ladder workout with burpees, squats, push ups and crunches. 7 to 1 totaling 28. 

Reflection:  Yesterday, I took about a 4 hour afternoon nap. Last night, I slept a hard 8 hours. This is a lot of sleep for me, but it could be because it's summer, and I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment