Monday, July 21, 2014

Day Six

Breakfast:  None

Lunch:  None

Dinner:  since we were driving all day, we held out for an amazing dinner at Sunset Grille in St Augustine, Fl. We ordered Seared Scallops and Ahi Seared Tuna for an appetizer.  I have never tasted something better than that Ahi Seared Tuna in the ginger sauce.  I ordered 12 shrimp, blackened and grilled with a baked potato and slaw. So full!!

Snack:  Jerkey, Almonds and an Iced Black Tea

Burn:  None

Reflection:  Well, the fact is, I didn't follow rules today and eat when I was supposed to eat.  Also, I didn't get hungry until we sat down for dinner.  I'm blaming traveling for my inconsistency.  I also weighed this morning and didn't look. Rusty reported to me that I have lost more weight (percentage wise) than he has, and I am well on my way to seeing the 120s again by the end of this journey!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment