Friday, July 18, 2014

Day Five

Breakfast:  1/2 of a fajita chicken two ddd omelet made from our fajita dinner leftovers.  I had 2 pieces of bacon and 1/2 of an avocado.
Lunch:  Unfortunately, or fortunately, I slept through lunch. 

Dinner:  Grilled pork chop, tomato, pistachios and cucumber salad with my homemade mayo. Also, roasted potatoes!  It was a great day yesterday when Rusty sent me this text screenshot of the Whole 30 Facebook page:
Snacks:  Peach and pistachios

Burn:  No burn 

Reflection:  In order to keep me sane and positive, I have embraced stopping eating when I am full and not choking down the rest of something.  This keeps me more positive about eating what I'm eating!  I am also dying to step on the scale, but I want to wait the full 30 days and see a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment